By Oliver Schulze
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Math=Fit 1x1 your kids learn Multiplication Tables within no time at all!
The figure "Mati" leads through the learning process. Depending on the result, Mati changes his facial expression. The more tasks are correctly answered the more he becomes happy. This motivates the kids to solve as many tasks as possible, to make Mati looking happy.
At the end of a game Mati is commenting the result, depending on how good the result had been.
There are several settings for the exercises:
1. The number range can be set to any number (e.g. 10)
2. Optional target time for the exercise (this motivates the kids to make more and more correct answers within the same time frame, for example, how many calculations can be solved within 1 minute)
3. Optional target-number of calculations for the exercise.
The aim of Math=Fit 1x1 is to motivate the kids to learn the Multiplication Tables easily and with joy.
But also for adults this is a good possibility to fresh up the Multiplication Tables know how.
What's New in Version 1.1
added english language
- USD 3.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 06 February 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Oliver Schulze
- © Oliver Schulze
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.