By Pauli Ojanen
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***** Got old device? Minute Commander v1.2 will run on very old devices like iPhone2g with iOS 3 and up. Just click download and the App Store will select the best version for your device. *****
Minute Commander is a futuristic turn-based 3d naval battle game in which you can play against 1-3 of your friends or against computer players. The game is played with SINGLE device and one turn lasts one MINUTE. The main goal is to destroy your enemy. Each player has a fleet consisting of one heavy, two medium and two light class ships. The ships are equipped with stock weapons when the battle starts. Larger range of weapons are delivered to the battle area as the game advances.
- UP TO 4 WIRELESS (Wi-Fi) JOYPADS! Minute Commander Joypad is available on the App Store for FREE!
- select your team from 18 unique naval ships (submarines, cruisers, carriers, light assault vessels..)
- change the appearance of the vehicles in real time by installing new weapons found in the game
- move freely in a 10 square kilometer 3d world and rotate/zoom it with familiar touch commands such as the pinch and the drag
- knock out your enemy with machine guns, cannons, plasma weapons, lasers, rocket launchers, torpedos, tsar bombs, mines and airstrikes
- protect your fleet with forcefields and escape the enemy with a teleport
- enjoy the awesome soundtrack or play your own favourite music at the background with iPod
- a highly optimized file size, downloadable directly with 3g without requiring iTunes or Wi-Fi connection
***** THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT REVIEWS! :) *****
What's New in Version 1.3.4
- Antialiasing was enabled for multicore devices
- Everyplay replay sharing was updated. Contains a bug fix for 64 bit devices.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 March 2014
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pauli Ojanen
- © 2010-2014 Pauli Ojanen
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.