My Maps Editor
By NextBusinessSystem Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application allows you to create a map just like drawing. You can create different kinds of maps, from a simple meeting spot map to the route of a world trip. If you have Google Account, you can edit Google My Maps and Google Fusion Tables with this app.
You can mark or draw a line on the map by tapping the button on the bottom right of the mapping screen.
1. Mark all the spots you like on the map such as your favorite restaurants, friend's house or an amusement park that you are planning to visit. You can mark the map with many different colors and shapes.
2. Draw a line to the target direction on the map. You can also paint the selected area by using the Shape function.
3. Use the search field on the menu to look for stores or buildings nearby you. You can save information of spots you're interested in directly on the map.
4. You can view the maps you created all at once. That way you can view your favorite restaurant while checking the direction of the bar you'd like to visit after the dinner.
■More with Google account
If you already have a Google account, you can use some additional functions. Tap the first button from the right on the menu to login the Google account.
1. You can import maps created on "Google Maps" and "Google Fusion Tables" to this application. You can also mark the maps you imported.
2. Each mark can display a picture. Add the pictures such as your meal or the sightseeing spot. All pictures you take will be sent and saved to "Google Picasa".
■Check maps created by others
You can view the maps published on the internet. Tap "Add online map" button on the menu and type the map URL.
Supported Map URL:
- Google Maps
- KML and KMZ
Here you'll find some useful tips to help you use the functions.
1. Tap the status bar at the top of the screen (where time and battery percentage indicator are displayed) to hide the menu. Tap the bar again to show the menu.
2. When there are too many marks, uncheck the checkbox in "Blue Dot Pint" on the option screen to load the map faster.
3. When you fail to obtain a map and can't launch the application, select "My Maps" on the iPhone settings screen and activate "Don't load maps", then you'll be able to launch the app properly.
More information, please check our tutorials :
Check out the website for the latest news:
For questions or concerns, please contact:
What's New in Version 4.61
Improved compatibility with previous versions.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 11 October 2012
- Version: 4.61
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: NextBusinessSystem Corporation
- © 2012 NextBusinessSystem Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.