Nike+ Run Club
By Nike, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Nike+ Running app is now the Nike+ Run Club app -- Your Perfect Running Partner.
Whether you’re just getting started or getting ready for another race, the Nike+ Run Club app surrounds you with everyone and everything you need to run better. With the motivation of millions of runners behind you and expert guidance around every turn, we'll help you reach your goals—and have more fun doing it.
• A COMPLETE REDESIGN FOR RUNNERS, BY RUNNERS
• TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
• PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS NOW ADAPT TO YOUR SCHEDULE AND PROGRESS
• MORE FUN AND CUSTOMIZABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS AND NEW STICKERS
• COMPARE AND COMPETE WITH FRIENDS ON LEADERBOARDS BY HASH-TAGGING RUNS
• MOTIVATION & GUIDANCE FROM NIKE ATHLETES MO FARAH, ALLYSON FELIX, ASHTON EATON, KEVIN HART AND MANY MORE
• RUN WITHOUT YOUR PHONE ON THE UPDATED APPLE WATCH EXPERIENCE
TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
Get all the detail you need—pace, distance, elevation, heart rate and mile splits— and greater control over what you see during your run.
PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS ADAPT TO YOU
Whatever your goal, your Nike+ Coach has a plan for you. One that starts with your goals and fitness level, and adapts as you progress.
CUSTOMIZABLE POST-RUN SHARING WITH FRIENDS
Personalize your posts by adding photos, stats and stickers, then customize who sees it—your entire social network, or just your Nike+ friends.
LEADERBOARDS LET YOU COMPARE AND COMPETE
Easily compare and compete with friends and fellow runners—just hash-tag your miles against specific goals or challenges to see where you stand.
MUSIC CONTROLS FOR THE RUNNER IN MOTION
With custom Nike+ Run Club playlists, in-run cheers from friends, and encouragement from elite athletes, you’ll have the motivation you need to go a little harder and little further.
The Nike+ Run Club app works with Apple Watch, putting all the fun of your run on your wrist. To learn more, go to the Apple Watch tab in Settings.
Nike+ Run Club integrates with the Health app to sync your workouts and record heart rate data.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app includes Nike stickers, which you can use in the app and in iMessage to share with friends. By downloading the app, you agree that Nike provides these stickers for you to use only for that purpose. Nike may revoke this permission at any time.
What's New in Version 5.0.4
We've resolved a number of bugs to improve your experience.
- Runs stuck in "Sync Pending…" will now sync
- Runs track if you lock your phone during 3-2-1 countdown
- Fix for map routes that were not being drawn fully
- Fix for crash at end of run affecting some users
- Fix for resume button disappearing after pausing run
- App no longer freezes after call or notification
- Average pace now correct for Coach weekly recaps
- Easier to share to Facebook and Instagram
- Improved support for Voiceover languages
- Better display after completing a Coach plan
New Features for iOS 10:
- Start, pause and end your run with Siri
- Send an iMessage with Nike+ Run Club stickers
Thank you for your feedback.
Please continue to let us know about any bugs or issues at http://nikeplus.com/support
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 27 September 2016
- Version: 5.0.4
- Size: 197 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Nike, Inc
- © Copyright 2016 Nike, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.