Origins of Shaolin Kungfu 少林功夫
By Tusitala Pte Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For over 1,500 years, Shaolin martial arts teachings have spread through the world from the foot of Mount Song. Over the centuries, the monks of Shaolin Temple have become synonymous with Chinese martial arts while cultivating the virtues of Buddhism.
This app presents the ancient wisdom and learning of Shaolin in an interactive and visually compelling way. Experience kung fu to the max through three original ways of navigating the app-- by playing the game, watching animated demos of each move, or reading the 15 bite-sized chapters that beautifully narrate the origins of Shaolin. Whether it's words, videos or live action games that you like best, this app has something just for you.
- 15 chapters of entertaining historical and cultural background, full of colourful illustrations and comics!
- Practical demonstrations of kungfu moves through animated clips.
- Two original games: Eagle Eye and Martial Mania. Try to reach the coveted Shaolin Master status and compare scores with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- Bookmark the page where you stopped reading, or favourite pages to return to.
- Share the app with friends through email, Facebook and Twitter.
- USD 0.99
- Category: Books
- Released: 26 February 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tusitala Pte Ltd
- © Tusitala Pte Ltd, 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.