Parcel - Delivery Tracking
By Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you are looking for an app to track deliveries on iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch - Parcel is the best choice for you.
With this application you can promptly access tracking information for 265 delivery services, including Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Hermes UK, HDNL, Interlink Express, UK Mail, Yodel, Deutsche Post, DPD, TNT, UPS, USPS, FedEx and many other postal services. Full list of supported carriers is available at: http://parcelapp.net/#services
Tracking data is collected on our server, so you will get it right to your device with a click of a button. Sometimes you won't even need to enter a tracking number, your can user barcode scanner which is available right in the app. With the unique carrier automatic recognition function, adding a new delivery is just a matter of seconds.
You can also locate your delivery on the map or manage your deliveries using Web Access (web.parcelapp.net) - easy and simple. Parcel has a native OS X app available for free in the Mac App Store.
Parcel utilizes the power of iOS to provide you the best possible user experience. You can use Notification Center widget to see expected deliveries for today or tomorrow or share extension to add a new delivery directly from any other app.
Push notifications provided by Parcel are more convenient than from any other app. They are being sent only from 8am to 10 pm according to your timezone, so you will not be bothered at night (however, you can disable this option in the settings).
If you want to use push notifications or track more than 3 deliveries at the same time - you can subscribe to the premium subscription right in the app for £1.99 per year.
If you have encountered a problem, please see FAQ in the app or email email@example.com (please include tracking number and carrier).
What's New in Version 4.0.3
• bug fixes and improvements related to iOS 9.2.
Parcel 4.0 was re-developed from scratch with a focus on new iOS 9 APIs, performance and UI improvements.
• 3D Touch support. Shortcuts to add new delivery or open barcode scanner via the home screen icon. In the app you can use 3D Touch to view delivery on map directly from main list of deliveries (you can read more about why we decided to assign this particular feature for 3D Touch in the app FAQ).
• Adding new deliveries from other apps. Select a tracking number in Safari, Mail or any other app to bring the iOS contextual menu. Select "Share" and choose Parcel in the list of share extensions to quickly add a delivery. (Requires iOS 9 and activated share extension)
• Search for your deliveries using Spotlight (iOS 9 only)
• When looking through delivery details in the app you can ask Siri to be reminded about that delivery (iOS 9 only)
• Support for iOS 9 multitasking on iPad
• Apple WatchOS 2 native app
• Today widget now provides you brief information about deliveries updated within the last two days if no expected deliveries are available
• Parcel Email: new service that allows you to automatically add new deliveries by forwarding your delivery emails to your unique email address. You can also use this service to track Amazon Logistics deliveries. Parcel Email can be set up in Web Access.
• Handoff support
• Redesigned day counter
• Redesigned new delivery view on iPhone
• App memory usage reduced by 20%
• Carrier recognition improvements
• Improvements for "Find on Map" feature
• Search is available in the app when looking though completed deliveries
• In case if the list of suggested carriers is long enough, search will be available for that list
• Other UI improvements
If you like the app, please leave a review to its latest version in the App Store. Your support means a huge difference to us!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 08 December 2015
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 4.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Developer: Ivan Pavlov Pty Ltd
- © Ivan Pavlov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription (1 year)USD 1.99