Reuters News Pro for iPad
By Thomson Reuters
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access professional-grade news and market data from Thomson Reuters, the world’s leading source for intelligent information for businesses and professionals. Thomson Reuters News Pro for iPad gives you knowledge to act, with fast on or offline access to the latest breaking news, pictures and video, together with extensive global financial data, corporate information and interactive financial charting.
• Extensive coverage of the people and events that drive markets–from deals and merger news to global indices data
• Ability to personalize geographic-specific views to customize the news, wherever you are in the world
• Access to breaking news from around the globe
• A customizable watch list for monitoring your stocks and companies
• Detailed company profiles, including business descriptions, officer and director profiles and contact details
• Constantly updated stream of the best pictures from around the world from Reuters award-winning photojournalists
• Video coverage of the biggest news and business stories
• Science, technology, health and internet news
• Sports news and results
• Entertainment coverage including film, television, music and celebrity news
• Reuters popular “Oddly Enough” stories of the bizarre and quirky side of life
• Easy to install, on-the-go application doesn’t require human processing
• Off-line loading service provides full access to news content when you’re not online
• Free to consumers
The Thomson Reuters iPad Production team welcomes your feedback, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts and suggestions regarding our application.
What's New in Version 2.9.1
- Bug fixes
- Category: News
- Updated: 02 December 2013
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 12.1 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Thomson Reuters
- © 2008-2011, Thomson Reuters
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.