RSA SecurID Software Token
By RSA, The Security Division of EMC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Protect your company’s most sensitive networked information and data with RSA SecurID two-factor authentication.
RSA SecurID two-factor authentication is based on something you have (a software token installed in the RSA SecurID app) and something you know (an RSA SecurID PIN), providing a more reliable level of user authentication than reusable passwords.
After you install the app, you separately import a software token. With the token installed, the app generates one-time passwords (OTPs). You use your PIN and the current OTP to access protected resources, such as your VPN client. You never need to carry a separate hardware token.
RSA SecurID administrators can rapidly and securely deploy software tokens to iOS devices. Users can import a token with one tap or by scanning a QR Code.
Your company must have:
• RSA Authentication Manager or the RSA SecurID Authentication Engine API for software token provisioning and user authentication
• RSA SecurID Software Token seeds
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Supports iOS 9
• Enable users to conveniently paste their PIN into the Enter PIN screen instead of manually typing in the PIN
• Updated OTP display for better readability
- Category: Business
- Updated: 04 August 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 7.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: RSA Security
- © 2009-2014 EMC Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.