Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inspired by the natural phenomena of cloths and liquids, Ricardo Sanchez explores spring mesh dynamics using box2D physics. SpringMesh is an interactive cloth you can twist, pull and deform using multitouch or gravity.
- Tap and drag to control the deformers (multitouch supported)
- Adjust spring damping, frequency and force radius
- Adjust mesh appearance including fills, wireframe or points
- Adjust mesh density
- Gravity - mesh gets twisted according to device orientation
- Change mesh color gradient
- Save image to photo library
- Universal - one app for all your iOS devices.
Created by Ricardo Sanchez
Published by CreativeApplications.Net
Made with openFrameworks, an open source C++ toolkit.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Lifestyle
- Released: 24 August 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Filip Visnjic
- © 2011 CreativeApplications.Net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.