Talking Baby Hippo for iPad
By Out Fit 7 Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** IMPORTANT ***
iOS 7 users must allow microphone access or Talking Baby Hippo will not be able to hear you and talk back.
Talking Baby Hippo is a fun 3D character suitable for children aged 2-7 and for everyone young at heart. Baby Hippo repeats everything you say with his baby voice.
You can tickle him, poke him, feed him carrots, make him blow a balloon, give him a pacifier or make him play with a butterfly.
Record your own videos of Baby Hippo and save them to your library, share them on YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
*** HOW TO PLAY ***
- Talk to Baby Hippo and he will repeat everything you say with his baby voice.
- Tickle him and he will laugh.
- Poke him in the nose or ears and he will not like it.
- Give him a carrot to eat.
- Make him blow a balloon.
- Give him a pacifier.
- Send him a butterfly and watch his reaction.
- Record videos, save them to your library, upload them to YouTube & Facebook or send them by email.
Talking Baby Hippo is the second character in the Talking Friends series.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Save videos to your Library (Photos)
- Video length increased to 45 seconds
- Video size is 480x640
- Bug fixes
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 24 November 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Out Fit 7 Ltd.
- © Outfit7 Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.