By Texas Christian University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official app for TCU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Stay connected with TCU resources, news and events through all of your Apple devices using TCU Mobile.
- Athletics: Shortcuts to the gofrogs.com site and the official Riff Ram app
- Careers: Career Center information such as upcoming events, videos, and tips for interviewing
- Classes: View class details for current and upcoming terms
- Computer Labs: Available computer info for the labs around campus
- Dining: View Market Square offerings and information about all TCU dining facilities
- E-Mail: Direct access to your TCU email account
- Events: University calendar listing of upcoming events
- Frogcalls: Search the TCU directory for students, faculty and staff
- Froggie Five-O: Contact the Froggie Five-O escort service
- KTCU: Listen live to campus radio
- Library: Search library catalogs and databases, view research guides, ask a librarian
- Map: Search buildings on campus and view bus routes
- My Classes: Your personal course schedule
- myTCU: Mobile access to the TCU portal
- News: Official TCU daily news and a link to TCU 360
- TCU WiFi: Test your wi-fi connection and report problems to IT
- Videos: Direct access to the TCU Youtube channel
- Web Links: Links to various TCU pages including student and faculty email, R U OK?, TCUAnnounce, and Study Abroad
What's New in Version 4.5.0
Some spit and polish before the school year begins.
If you use TCU Mobile with any kind of accessibility settings enabled, we'd love to hear your feedback about what works and what doesn't in the app!
- News now allows you to select your preferred categories
- More support for custom font sizes (under Settings->General->Accessibility)
- More detailed feedback form
- Cleaned up the menu's look, including header and icon colors
- Tweaked a few icons
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 August 2016
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 45.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Texas Christian University
- © Texas Christian University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.