By Mike Janney
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
technoBox2 is your virtual techno studio on the go featuring stunningly accurate emulations of three classic boxes: The legendary 303 bass machine together with the smooth 808 and punchy 909 drum machines. technoBox2 has easy to use sequencing capabilities which lets you tie together patterns, or use it live by improvising pattern switches on the fly!
technoBox2 is the next version of technoBox implementing many asked for features, amongst others:
- Dual 303s and drum machines (2x303, 2x808/909)
- The 303 emulation is our latest engine which sports improved authenticity
- Dual XY Pads with assignable axis to any parameters
- Improved song sequencing with Start/End and Loop markers
- Lock parameters song bars
- Export recorded songs (as .wav) via iTunes (documents)
- Upload recorded song to SoundCloud directly and share
- Load your own .wav and .aif samples (uncompressed 44.1kHz 16-bit) into the drum machines (via iTunes documents)
- Performance screen with the most accessed controls on one screen
- Completely redesigned FX Panel: You can now activate effects on any or all of the 4 machines
- Improved tempo synced phaser and distortion effects. Added a damp parameter to the delay.
- Filter cutoff added to the drum machines
- Per part decay added to the drum machines
- iPad native resolution support
- Retina display support
- Requires at least iPhone 4 (but runs best on iPad 2/iPhone 4s) or iPod touch with Retina display
Version 2.1.0 changes
- Additional 606-kit added
- Now supports both landscape and portrait modes on iPad
Please note: technoBox2 currently does not work on the iPod touch 2nd generation or earlier. It requires at least an iPhone 3G S or later to work.
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- Improves GUI performance on iPhone 4
- Adds support for AudioCopy