The Mutans War
By Instituto Bibancos de Odontologia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"The Mutans War" is the first app in the world that through a history, aims to educate and show the importance of oral care.
The story has the characters "Rizo´s family" and the Mutans ("monsters" who terrorize the mouth of the family who do not brush them teeth) was created by Fabio Bibancos brazilian dentist and became a book in 2000, and then, in a play theater and now was relaunched with new illustrations and a app to Ipad.
It is for all ages, but it is interesting for parents who want to show their children - especially those who are learning - the importance of oral care. In the app you can choose "Read to me" and to hear the story or follow your own pace choosing "I want to read".
- Interaction with the story characters.
- Creative animations, which can be explored and full of great surprises.
- The child can choose between Read to me and hear the story read
or I want to read following his own path.
- Exclusive Tips to keep a healthy smile.
- Mini dental dictionary to accompany the story.
- Meet the TdB, a social organization with the largest volunteers´ network in the world. It promotes free dental treatment for thousands of children in Brazil, Latin America and Portugal.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Minor bug fixes