By Lee Design Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Own a car or truck? Need to replace tires? TireSizer is an easy and fun to use tire size calculator and provides other useful information about your vehicle's tires. You can use the input sliders or keyboard text labels to quickly calculate the height of your vehicle's tires and axles when you want to replace your tires or rims with wider or narrower sizes. Or taller or shorter sizes to raise or lower your vehicle.
TireSizer uses your passenger or light truck tire size data such as P235/75/R15 (tread width, aspect ratio and rim diameter).
TireSizer also works with flotation truck tire sizes such as 31x10.5R16, high flotation agricultural tires 66x44.00-25, high flotation forestry tires 68x70.00-32, and large P-metric flotation tires 700/55-34 and 850/50-30.
• Universal app for iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
• Automatically calculates the net size difference between 2 tires to give you useful final numbers, including the percentage difference.
• Interactive input sliders allow you to test different numbers and see what-if answers instantly.
• Converts flotation tire sizes to standard P-metric sizes, vice versa, and instantly back and forth.
- Tire heights
- Vehicle's axle center height
- Tire widths
- Distance the tire travels per each revolution
- Number of revolutions per mile or kilometer
- Odometer and tire size % comparison of new sizes to existing sizes
- Sample speed comparison of new tires to existing tires (60 mph or 100 km)
• Shows results in imperial units or metric units.
• Includes several screens with tire reference data which you access by touching the round information icon on the front screen:
- Tire maintenance suggestions
- Abbreviations codes
- Load rating codes
- Speed rating codes
- Traction rating codes
- Temperature rating codes
- Treadwear rating codes
What's New in Version 4.0
• Fixed slider controls (new style now) that disappeared while using iOS 8.3 and 8.4
• Rebuilt main screen to fully use the larger screens of iPhone 5 and 6 series
• Rebuilt all info screens to fully use larger screens of iPhone 5 and 6 series
• Updated from built for iOS 3.2 to built for iOS 8.x
- USD 2.99
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 18 August 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 7.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Lee Design Services
- Lee Design Services LLC ©2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.