Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Archive catalogs the content of your removable media and devices such as CDs, DVDs, Flash Memory Drives, HDs, etc. so you can quickly find the information you are looking for even when those devices are no longer connected to your Mac.
Key features include:
• Fast catalog engine: Archive displays a progress bar as it rapidly catalogs the contents of any media or device you select.
• Quick searching: Find files from one or all of your catalogs by name or extension, or create and save advanced custom searches by multiple criteria including file name, extension, kind, label, creation date, modification date, file size and file path.
• Catalog update & renaming: If you select a device already in your catalogs, Archive offers to update or rename the catalog.
• Multi-column browsing: Can't remember what you called a file? Archive lets you easily browse your catalog contents.
• Detailed info: Archive displays file names, locations, creation & modified dates, size and labels.
• Sidebar for easy access: Archive provides a central location to select your devices, catalogs, and saved searches.
• File launching: Found what you were looking for? Connect the device and Archive can launch it for you with the appropriate app.
• Home sweet home: Save time and space by having Archive catalog only the home folder of your startup device(s).
• Archive 5 & 6 catalog import: Don't have time to catalog your devices right away? Quickly import your old catalog data from prior versions of Archive.
• Checkpoints: Archive keeps a log of key points in the code as it runs which can be useful when tracking down bugs. It also records the speed as it passes checkpoints which may be useful for future optimizations.
• Feedback: I want to hear from you. Archive has a built-in interface to send your comments, questions, suggestions and bug reports. You can even attach the current checkpoint log.
• File Security: Archive lets you optionally password protect your catalog with advanced blowfish encryption routines in Mac OS X.
• Help: With the built-in help interface you can browse topics in the contents list or search as you type to quickly find the answers you need.
What's New in Version 7.0.4
• Change to search behavior to run after pressing return or enter instead of as-you-type.
• Fixes issue with Mac OS X version number not showing up properly in feedback window under OS X 10.8 or later.