Contacts Journal CRM Lite
By zaal LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your relationships with your business and personal contacts: keep track of your past conversations, store important documents, and set up future follow-ups, for each of your contacts! Available on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
• Contacts Journal Lite lets you enter up to 20 Logs, To-Dos and Documents. For unlimited entries, plus other features and all major updates, please purchase the paid version of Contacts Journal.
• iPhone, iPad and Mac Editions are sold separately
MANAGE KEY ASPECTS OF YOUR RELATIONSHIPS:
• build a history of interactions with your clients, customers, or any other contact
• carry important documents wherever you go
• manage tasks tied to specific contacts
• visualize your contacts on a map
• store important contact data using customizable User Fields
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• add value to your professional network
• improve your customer and client relationships
• be prepared for your next meeting
• manage your sales pipeline
• keep a call log
• plan your sales trip around a particular area
• get the best out of your networking opportunities
• manage private contacts, separate from your Contacts app
• quickly find contacts by name groups, company name, address, or distance
• setup email templates with merge tags to send personalized emails quickly
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• organization leaders
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app or vCard files
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your personal contacts
• Attach Documents over WiFi, through DropBox, or with "Open In"
• Import photos directly from Camera Roll
• Add alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Add appointments straight to the Calendar app
• Define and create your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• Create email templates with personalization tags, to send prepared emails quickly but with a personal touch
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad devices, and for collaborating with other people (iPad Edition is sold separately)
• Backup data using Wi-Fi or email
• Edit meetings and contact notes from Outlook
• Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline!
• Now featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud! (iOS6 and above, for paid versions only!)
* Featured by Apple in "Apps For Business"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* O'Reilly's iPhone Apps - Best App for Tracking Conversations
* CultofMac.com - "a brilliant contacts manager"
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
• You can easily transfer your data from the Lite version to the Paid version, using the Save To DropBox and Fetch from DropBox functionality. Please contact us if you need any help with this.
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.9.6
With the latest update, you can:
- add multiple files with the same filename to different contacts
- access and edit the URL fields from a contact's Info page, as well as open up the URLs from within the app
- add personalization options for the Subject field in Email Templates
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. You can also update your review for the current version if you’ve reviewed it previously. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category: Business
- Updated: 16 March 2017
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 34.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: zaal LLC
- © zaal LLC 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.