By Lukas Zeller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Time is continuous, and so is the view on your calendar in this app!
Instead of the usual month-by-month view, Continuous provides seamless scrolling through all past and future, while always making scheduled events and optionally anniversaries visible at the first glance. Tap on a day to see a list of events on that day, or swipe left and right to switch to week, day and list views.
Continuous is designed for efficient work with multiple calendars - a calendar selection bar in all views allows to show and hide calendars with a single tap. Double tap to focus on a single calendar, double tap again to view all calendars again. The selection bar can be hidden in the preferences.
This app is all about the continuous view annotated with colored marks for timed and all-day events from different calendars. Beyond that, there's nothing unusual - the app displays the data from the native iOS calendars, and also uses the standard detail and editing views for adding new events and modifying existing ones.
• Continuous time - seamless scrolling view for all past and future.
• All information at a glance - overview of all schedule of several weeks in a single view.
• Focus on relevant information - hide and show calendars with a single tap.
• Optionally shows birthdays and anniversaries from contacts.
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad.
• Fast view switching by horizontal swipe gesture.
• Four calendar views: continuous time, week, day and list.
• Unneeded views can be switched off, order of views configurable.
• Shows and edits contents of all iOS built-in calendars from all sources iOS provides.
What's New in Version 1.5
Supports iOS6 and new iPhone 5
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 20 September 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Developer: Lukas Zeller
- © 2011 by plan44.ch
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.