Everyday Mathematics® Beat the Computer™ Multiplication
By McGraw-Hill School Education Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
McGraw-Hill’s Beat the Computer game offers a quick and easy way to practice and reinforce basic multiplication facts (0–10). This facts practice game runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Players have 20 seconds to answer multiplication fact problems and beat the computer. Players score points for correctly finding the product. The amount of time left on the timer after each correct answer is added to the player’s score. Solve 20 problems to score as many points as you can! Visual and audio reinforcement of correct and incorrect answers helps players master multiplication facts.
Features of Beat the Computer:
- 20 rounds of play
- Practices basic multiplication facts from 0 to 10
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Full tutorial
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Look for these other Everyday Mathematics® Games Apps:
- Addition Top-It™
- Subtraction Top-It™
- Name That Number™
- Equivalent Fractions™
- Monster Squeeze™
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–6 Facts
- Baseball Multiplication™ 1–12 Facts
- Divisibility Dash™
Everyday Mathematics® web site: everydaymath.com
- USD 1.99
- Category: Education
- Released: 11 January 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: McGraw-Hill School Education Group
- © 2010 The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.