By chiu ting lin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
[FreeCut] offers two ways for cutting photo:
1.Cut the photo's part which you want to keep, specially not cut it into square,gradient circle but into free shapes by daubing with your finger. The rest of the part you selected will become transparent.
2. Photo after the cutting could be the top photo for synthesizing with another photo(back photo). Even better, you can use different filters on the top and the back photo to create the most stunning photo by yourself !
* Effects: Che style, half color , yellowish,grascale,edge …etc.
* Filter:Hue, Saturation,contrast,exposure,blur,brightness,sharpen
1. Cut the photo's part which you want to keep into any shape, and the rest of the part will become transparent.
2. You can select another photo to be the back photo and synthesize with the after-cutting photo.
3. The top photo's size, position and transparency are changeable.
4.You can use different filters on the top and the back photo to create the most stunning photo by yourself !. [FreeCut] offers 8 special filters, such as B&W, blur , yellowish style...
5. Specially, you can use synthesis function on only one photo for emphasizing the particular part of photo. What you have to do is keep the top photo's original color, but change the back photo's color into black & white by filter, then, just synthesize it !
6. Synthesize photos could be save as low, medium or high DPI.
* In-App purchase: Synthesis Kit
7 different ways to synthesis the cutting image and the back image. The Contrast,Saturation,Exposure,Sharpen,Blur,Brightness are adjustable
What's New in Version 6.61
- USD 1.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 28 June 2015
- Version: 6.61
- Size: 54.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: chiu ting lin
- © Dec Dive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.