Drawing with Heat Sense
By Graham Dennis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Heat Sense is a fun and entertaining app to brighten up your phone. Heat Sense mimics the heat produced by your fingers as you draw to create colourful patterns!
* Over 25 different colour palettes for different visual effects
* 66 different preset images to start your designs
* Turn your fingers into 66 different stamps to start your designs. Kids will love this!
* Use the Doppelgänger, Mirror or Kaleidoscope effects to make symmetric, eye-catching patterns
* Take snapshots to save your artwork to the photo library to use as wallpaper
To draw without everything fading away, set the decay rate to zero (tortoise).
Heat Sense simulates the diffusion equation, which is a realistic representation of the dissipation of the heat generated by your fingers as you move them across the screen. Moving your fingers quickly generates more heat than moving them slowly. Try it!
★★★★★ User reviews:
“There's just something relaxing and mesmerising about this app, I would strongly recommend it to anyone.”
“I found this app really fun and VERY addictive. There are so many different colours to choose from. My favourite thing about this app is the kaleidoscope tool which makes it even more fun.”
Send feedback, feature requests or support questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Version 1.8.0 notes:
iOS 7 support.
Version 1.7.4 notes:
Make it clearer how to enable Heat Sense to take snapshots if you've disabled the permission in the Settings app.
Version 1.7.3 notes:
Make snapshot and settings buttons easier to tap.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 04 October 2013
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Graham Dennis
- © 2011-2013 Graham Dennis
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.