Hide My Photos - Photo Vault
By Sensible Code
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hide My Photos is like a wall safe for the private photos and videos you have stored on your iOS device. It disguises itself as a normal iOS folder, it's password-protected, and it'll snap photos of anyone trying to pry inside, tag a location to the incident and keep it on file for when you return. What you consider to be your private info worthy of such security is up to you, but whatever it is, Hide My Photos will keep it locked up.
√ Full portrait and landscape mode support
√ Universal app
- Buy once, install on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
- Passcode lock
- Supports decoy mode
- Camouflaged home screen icon
- Badge alerts tell you about break-in attempts
- Security log with picture of intruder
√ Photo vault
- Fast and intuitive photo viewer
- Support multiple albums
- Import photo or video from Photo Album
- Take private photo or video from within the app
- View photos and videos as slideshow
√ Import or export photos and videos through iTunes File Sharing
√ Inter-app document interchange
- Other apps can save their files to Hide My Photos using "Open In..." feature (e.g. Email app can save attachments to Hide My Photos)
i. Due to limitations out of our control, we cannot delete photos or videos from the stock Photos app. You must delete them yourself after importing them to Hide My Photos, if you want to protect those pictures from prying eyes.
ii. All files are locally stored in the app and remain completely private and confidential.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Bug fixes
- USD 0.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 19 January 2012
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Pragmatic Software Solutions
- © 2012 Sensible Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).