By Tal Shrestha
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With iBookmark Lite you can easily add bookmarks inside audio tracks, including: lectures, podcasts, audio books, audio training, voice memos, songs and more.
★ Lite Version ★
-> With iBookmark Lite you can add unlimited amount of bookmarks for -Two- tracks.
-> For your convenience, you can upgrade to the Unlimited edition from within the Lite version. No further downloading required.
★ What can you do with iBookmark? ★
-> Bookmark interesting anecdotes in podcasts
-> Bookmark chapters in audio books
-> Bookmark milestones in voice memos
-> Bookmark individual songs in a long continuous audio track
-> Bookmark in any audio file from your iPod library
- A fun and intuitive way to create, use, and manage your audio bookmarks
- Use Advanced Controls to navigate while listening
- Add notes to your bookmarks
- Share with your friends using email
- Quickly navigate back between bookmarks and tracks
- Works seamlessly with the iPod player
- Saves bookmarks for tracks that are not synced anymore
- Backs up all data when syncing with iTunes
In order to sync voice memos make sure you sync the "Voice Memos" playlist with your iPhone/iPod
I am sure you will enjoy iBookmark, and I will be happy to hear any feedback you have! You can contact me through to website or directly from the application in 'settings'.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- small UI fixes
- fixed icon's title to 'iBookmark'
- faster launch time
- major changes in the UI
- rewritten settings screen
- bug-fix: disappearing advanced controls when moving passed a bookmark
- advanced controls will now appear for longer time
- sort by date or name
- numerous cosmetic changes and bug fixes
- Category: Books
- Updated: 07 April 2010
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tal Shrestha
- © 2009 Tal Shrestha
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.