iFM Radio Controller
By Griffin Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NOTE: This app is for use with Griffin's iFM radio receiver, available online and through many local retailers.
If you own Griffin's new iFM radio receiver, you need this app to make it work. iFM Controller is the interactive radio tuner that uses the iFM radio receiver and your device’s Multi-Touch™ display to hear FM radio on your iPhone or iPod touch.
Tap to Seek forward and back for stations or use iFM Controller's Manual Tuning Knob to select a station, then tap to save and recall your favorites. It's the intuitive, hassle-free way to play FM stereo on your iPod or iPhone.
• Developed for use with Griffin Technology's iFM radio receiver (available separately)
• Intuitive and hassle-free radio tuning for users of iPhone and iPod touch
• Tap to find stations, tap again to save or recall your favorites.
• Big knob for manual tuning
• Use internationally; iFM supports all 3 major FM radio ranges.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Thank you for your patience! A change in iOS 5 caused the issue many users were seeing where the hardware stopped working when the app was pushed to the background or the screen was turned off. This update includes a fix.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 17 July 2012
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Griffin Technology
- © Griffin Technology 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.