By Invictus Security Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Read First!! For Mountain Lion user, please update to 10.8.2
iKeyboard can turn your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard for iPad/iPhone/Mac.
1. Mac : Select "Discoverable" in application menu.
2. iPad/iPhone: Select "Settings->General->Bluetooth", you will find an avaiable
Bluetooth keyboard which name is your Mac's computer name.
3. iPad/iPhone: Select your Mac's computer name item to finish pairing.
- Whatever keys you type on your Mac keyboard will be input into the connected iPad/iPhone.
- Use mouse to click any key button to send that key into the connected iPad/iPhone.
- Use connect menu to quick connect to paired devices.
- At most 5 devices can be saved.
- iKeyboard use F1~F12 for multi functions, please disable the F1~F12 hotkeys for your Mac.
- All keyboard layouts (US/JIS/ISO) can be detected.
ESC: Home button
FN+F1 : Search button
FN+F2 : Input method selection
FN+F3 : Apple Logo
FN+F4 : iPad slide show
FN+F5 : Show/hide virtual keyboard
FN+F6 : Lock button
FN+F7 : Previous song
FN+F8 : Play/Stop
FN+F9 : Next song
FN+F11: Volume down
FN+F12: Volume up
- Please make sure all your other bluetooth peripherals is connected before using iKeyboard. In case iKeyboard would close its connection.
- Sometime iPad/iPhone will mess up with Bluetooth stack. If you found
problems with paring with iKeyboard, please reboot your iDevices and choose "Forget" in Bluetooth setting and try again.
- iDevices can not be paired with two Bluetooth keyboards at the same time.
If you have already connected your iDevices to a physical Bluetooth
keyboard. Please disconnect it before you use iKeyboard.
- Sharing iKeyboard to MS Windows is not supported, yet.
What's New in Version 1.0.6
1. Add Korean keyboard layout support.
2. Fix a bug that if you use cmd+tab to switch to another application, then the cmd key is not released.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 14 March 2012
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: CHANG-WEI YANG
- © 2011 Invictus Security Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later