Incognito: Episode 3
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The old man has been taken prisoner and HEIDI the artificial intelligence that brought him to Sector 42 is assumed destroyed. All of this is because of the relentless Sector 42 Alliance refusing to step down from well established seats of power. A rescue attempt is being staged as we speak, but by whom? Contract killers and mercenaries from all sectors flock at the opportunity as news spreads about a job to go against the alliance itself. The Alliance knew this would happen, and is already transporting the earthling to one of their most secure prison ships for questioning about his involvement with the AI known as HEIDI. The race is on, who will you choose to rescue the old man? Will you sneak in? Or will you blast your way in? You decide!
Incognito is meant to deliver simplified versions of gameplay from different genres and bring them together into a game that's epic in scale and requires different genre skills but is easy for the average gamer to jump into and play from beginning to end.
The genres change at each "zoom level" of the game:
- When you're on foot, it's a First-Person Shooter with RPG elements
- When you're in your ship, it's a Space Trading/Combat Simulation
- When you're in low orbit of a planet, it's a Simple Real-Time Strategy Game
- When you're in your hover-tank, it's a Tank Combat Game
In order to progress through each Episode, you'll have to conquer challenges at each level, gathering information on foot, exploring in your ship, landing on uninhabited planets and establishing bases, and on hostile planets, invading a planet's surface defenses in the hover-tank.
What's New in Version 3.9
- Removed all DRM in response to being hacked by SKIDROW.
- Upgraded engine components to NeoAxis 1.0 Final.
- Bug fix: Game would not start on OSX Lion (10.7) but worked on all 10.5+
- Bug fix: Resource and Map Editors crashes if installed only .NET 4.0 Client Profile (no installed .NET 4.0 Extended).
- Engine will use .NET 4.0 if it is installed on the system otherwise it will revert to using .NET 2.0.
- Mono Runtime 2.10.1. Uses .NET 4 profile now. .NET 2.0 was removed.
- Optimization: Faster engine loading (faster shader cache loading).
- Optimization: Faster map loading (faster shader initialization).
- SharpZipLib has been updated to 0.86. Early was 0.85.5.
- TextBlock: Names can now contain any characters including Unicode.
- OpenAL implementation was switched to OpenAL Soft library.
- UISystem: Faster loading of *.gui files.
- Networking: Lidgren library was updated to 2011-06-09.
- Networking: Reloading of the map without the need to re-create the server.
- HDR is now disabled by default.
- OpenGL Rendering System: CG Compiler 3.0.
- Hardware Instancing optimized for better performance.
- ColorCorrection post effect was added.
- USD 4.99
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 August 2011
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 1.96 GB
- Language: English
- Developer: 0775222 B.C. L.T.D
- © 2011 0775222 B.C. L.T.D
Compatibility: OS X 10.5 or later