MySugarLand is the official mobile app for the City of Sugar Land. Among its many features, the app allows for service requests to be submitted via smart phone devices. Service requests such as potholes, sidewalks in need of repair, drainage issues, animal concerns, mosquito problems, general questions, and more can be reported through MySugarLand.
In addition, MySugarLand provides quick access to news releases and the “My Neighborhood” feature which gives access to trash pick-up dates, mosquito spray schedules, city representatives, and police beat information, as well as local parks, city facilities and Capital Improvement Projects within one mile of your home address.
Whether you are a resident or visitor, download the MySugarLand app and connect with the City of Sugar Land today.
New in v3.9.6:
- iOS 10 support
- Improved ADA compliance
- Topic-based push notifications to citizen subscribers
- Improvements to address validation
- New webview for widgets
- Improvements to error handling
- Bug fixes
- PublicStuff LLC
- 23.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PublicStuff, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.