pi-bo Ehon Fullpack Edition
By NEXTBOOK, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
[["pi-bo Ehon" receives 2011 Good Design Award]]
"pi-bo Ehon" was honored with the Good Design Award 2011 by the Japan Institute of Design Promotion, Japan's only comprehensive design promotion organization.
According to the judges, “pi-bo Ehon offers high quality graphics combined with a superior level of features. The movement of each character is charming and attractive. We favor pi-bo Ehon’s approach as a simple application expressed with a minimal amount of information.”
This was the first award granted for an iPad application of eBooks targeted for toddlers.
Review from Apps4Kids(http://www.iphone4kids.net)---
"The app is also very clean, beautiful illustrations, really well accomplished. The full pack is a bit pricey compared to average price of other apps but it is certainly worth it."
The "pi-bo Ehon" series is a picture book platform for small children from ages 1 to 3.
Now we provide you "The Fullpack Edition" which contains all addon titles of the "pi-bo Ehon" series , with Special Price in limited period campaign.
The "pi-bo Ehon" is a first electronic book for small children. This is not a conversion from a paper book, nor is it a game. The "pi-bo Ehon" is a new type of teaching tool what was designed to let children play with it in anyway they like so that they can develop their creativity.
All of the e-books in the "pi-bo Ehon" series include the names, text and audio of things in a compact form factor. They have been designed, so that small children will be able to learn the names of things by themselves. The adorable characters created by popular picture book authors will move in entertaining ways in every e-book.
Text and audio from two different languages can always be set in the e-book. Any combination of Japanese, American English, British English, German or French can be used. In addition, the user can record his or her own voice for the audio used for the main language. We want parents to record their own voices to customize the e-books that they give to their children.
*The Fullpack Edition contains the 10 titles listed below*
- Warabe Kimika's Illustrated Animal Book
- Warabe Kimika's Illustrated Animal Book 2
- Yuki Yoshinori’s Illustrated Things-to-Ride-On Book
- Yuki Yoshinori’s Illustrated Things-to-Ride-On Book2
- Yuki Yoshinori’s Illustrated Truck Book
- Kaichi Toru’s Illustrated Job Book
- Miyao Rei’s Illustrated Sea Life Book
- Miyao Rei’s Illustrated Bird Book
- Hakata Tetsuya’s Illustrated Dinosaur Book
- Hakata Tetsuya’s Illustrated Bug Book
- You can confirm the pictures in these titles at our web site.
Using iPad, you can link to our site directly with tapping "App support" button on this window.
- If you want to purchase these titles partially, You will be able to buy via pi-bo Normal Edition.
* Using the Software *
- This software does not have any difficult instructions. Just start the application and let you child use it. Your child should be able to discover how to use it alone.
- Tapping the setup icon will display a simple password protection screen. This will prevent your child from unintentionally opening and changing the settings.
- The primary and secondary languages can be changed in the setup screen.
- Audio can be recorded and erased for the primary language in the setup screen. Even if you make your own recording, the original audio will not be erased. The original audio will be used again if a recorded audio clip is erased.
What's New in Version 4.0
You can play with My Character using your kids, Dad and Mom!(iPad only)
On/Off of BGM, change names, recording function of voices, image importing function are added.(iPad/iPhone)
- Category: Books
- Updated: 21 February 2012
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 43.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Developer: NEXTBOOK, Inc.
- © NEXTBOOK, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.