Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
PicaUploadr is simple uploader for Google Picasa Web album.
Drag & drop your photos, PicaUploadr will do the rest.
After upload, the direct URL(or formatted code of your taste) will be copied to clipboard automatically.
Share the link over Twitter, give it to your friends on Facebook, paste into your blog post.
- Simple to use.
- Upload by drag & drop.
- Upload multiple photos.
- Choose/create album before upload
- Automatically copy to clipboard with various formats.
- When copy-to-clipboard, preferred photo size can be set (small/medium/large/original).
- Automatically open Direct URL or Picasa photo page after upload.
- Multiple Google accounts support.
- History of uploaded photos.
- Personalize upload window position.
- URL/Picasa photo page/Markdown/HTML/BBCode formats available when copying to clipboard.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Fixed memory issue with huge amount of files
- You can choose/create album before upload
- Fixed to close upload window correctly by cmd+w
- Clicking dock icon now toggles visibility of upload window
- When upload window invisible, app badge now shows upload progress
- Small UI improvements
- USD 1.99
- Category: Photography
- Updated: 05 April 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Yunseok Kim
- © 2012 miniwini
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor