By Reader's Digest Association
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW for 2014: A beautiful redesign for iPad and a new iPhone edition. Designed exclusively for iOS7, it includes all the same content as our print and iPad editions, presented in an easy, mobile-friendly reading experience.
iPad users can preview articles from the latest issue. Enjoy a look around before you decide what’s right for you: single-issue purchase, or a month-to-month or yearly subscription.
· NEW SUBSCRIBERS: Enjoy a 30-day free trial on iPhone and iPad when you subscribe.
· PRINT SUBSCRIBERS: Enjoy 6 months free on iPhone and iPad. You can access issues on both devices using a single account.
About the Magazine
The interactive edition of Reader’s Digest lets you browse smart, useful tips on health, work, food, relationships, home, and money, all expertly selected from hundreds of online and print sources. You’ll discover original profiles of inspiring people, real-life dramas, insightful essays, and news roundups that get you up-to-date fast on the issues you care about. All the features and departments from the print edition are here, including the jokes and funny true stories, along with our famous Word Power column—now with automatic scoring and audio pronunciations. Each issue is enhanced with exclusive cartoons, videos, slide shows, animations, and useful Web links—all in a well-designed, easy-to-navigate interface.
Choose your Subscription Option
Get a 30-day FREE trial when you subscribe.
• 1-month subscription for $1.99 automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription for $14.99 automatically renewed until canceled
• Your subscription starts with the latest issue; back issues are not included, but you may purchase them as single issues ($3.99)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your credit card will be automatically charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your App Store account settings.
What's New in Version 4.1
Update to resolve issues with iOS 8
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 27 October 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 11.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Reader's Digest Association
- © The Reader's Digest Association, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Reader's DigestUSD 14.99