By Nikolaus Voelzow
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
RecArtNet is an easy to use recorder for ArtNet that allows you to record and play back up to 256 universes in 16 subnets on your computer - ideal for architectural lighting, installations or as a backup system for light shows.
The possibility to auto-play opened files and auto-exit after playback makes it easy to run shows at specified times using any scheduling tool that can open a file with its associated application.
- simply enter the IP of the ArtNet interface in the preferences
- set the loop, auto-play and auto-exit options as needed
- connect the computer to your ArtNet network
- launch RecArtNet, hit the record button and run the show to be recorded from your console
- press the stop button when finished, save the recording to disk
- launch ArtNetRec and load a recording - or simply double click on a saved show
- if auto-play is disabled in the preferences, press play manually
- enjoy the recorded show over and over again
- RecArtNet shows you exactly which universes are being recorded and played back
- USD 34.99
- Category: Utilities
- Released: 14 July 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Nikolaus Volzow
- © Nikolaus Völzow
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor