Singapore Public Holidays
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** NEW add country flag icon to your holidays so that you can easily identify them in your calendar app ***
Insert the Singapore Public holidays of 2016 -2017 into your iPhone calendar with one tap. The holidays will be added as all-day events, you don't need any subscriptions. You can also select beforehand which holidays you want to add to your calendar, and apply this selection across all years.
Once added all holidays can be easily edited, deleted or shifted to another calendar and synced with iCal, Google, Outlook, iCloud, etc
VERY SIMPLE, FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO USE
- Select individual holidays and years you want to add.
- Insert into a calendar of your choice (home, work).
- Add country flags (iOS 9.1).
- Apply your selection across all years.
- Duplicate Detector, deletes duplicates caused by overlapping calendars.
- Unique Holiday Cleaner.
- No subscriptions.
- Saves you a lot typing for the upcoming years.
THE APP CONTAINS
- Singapore Public Holidays.
- Buddhist, Christian, Hindu, Islamic, Jewish and Pagan festivals.
- Hong Kong (chinese and english)
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
What's New in Version 2.90
Updated till 2017: Singapore, India, China, Japan, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey
- USD 0.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 September 2016
- Version: 2.90
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Developer: DEVART
- © DEVART, the Netherlands
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.