By TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. thinkorswim Mobile’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Create and modify complex and advanced orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more.
• Test strategies with paperMoney
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning thinkorswim mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
(1) Options are not suitable for all investors as the special risks inherent to options trading may expose investors to potentially rapid and substantial losses. Options trading privileges subject to TD AMERITRADE review and approval. Please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options at:
The risk of loss in trading forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, as well as its own unique risk factors. Forex investments are subject to counter-party risk, as there is no central clearing organization for these transactions. Please read the following risk disclosure before considering the trading of this product at: http://www.nfa.futures.org/NFA-investor-information/publication-library/forex.pdf
(2)Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply. See our Professional Rates & Fees at http://www.tdameritrade.com/ratesfees.html
Research provided by unaffiliated third-party sources is deemed reliable by TD Ameritrade. However, TD Ameritrade does not guarantee accuracy and completeness, and makes no warranties with respect to results to be obtained from use. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
The paperMoney software application is for educational purposes only. Successful virtual trading during one time period does not guarantee successful investing of actual funds during a later time period as market conditions change continuously.
What's New in Version 169
It’s February and love is in the air. We scrapped the romantic dinner, forgot the flowers, and ate the chocolates we bought you, and instead decided to bring you some sweet new features for thinkorswim Mobile. Cupid, do your thing:
Company Profile: View the company profile, financials, and details, including a breakdown of what some researchers feel drives the stock with estimates from Trefis, a separate and unaffiliated research provider.
Calendar History: Enhanced calendar history helps you learn ideas to prepare for the future. View previous events and announcements to plan for what’s coming up.
Data Field Parity for Positions Columns: That’s just a fancy way of saying more column choices for the Positions page to mirror what you see in the thinkorswim platform.
Days to Expiration Column: Now you can see days to expiration in the Orders, Alerts, and Positions pages.
Log into your thinkorswim Mobile app today and check out these new features. Send us your feedback and don’t forget to give us a five-star rating if you love the app. Happy Valentine’s Day from your friends at thinkorswim Mobile!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 13 February 2015
- Version: 169
- Size: 17.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: TD Ameritrade Mobile, LLC
- © 2014 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.