By P4G Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AdelaideWinds is from the stable of the popular applications MelbWinds and SydWinds.
It is designed to provide up to the minute information about the wind in and around Adelaide, Australia for sailors, windsurfers and kitesurfers.
1) Distance to the Points of Presence, so you can see which ones are more relevant to you.
2) Wind sequenced by PoP's near you
3) More detail on weather conditions at the PoP.
4) Wind portrayed on a Google Map so you can see where the wind is (select the pin on the map...)
5) Last 10 * 30 min wind measurements information for the location.
This is the one of a series of applications for each Australian City (these are currently in testing and will be released asap).
Hobart Winds is provided free to enable you to test the concept please download this to try...
What's New in Version 5.4.2
Fixes to marine forecasts
- USD 1.99
- Category: Weather
- Updated: 20 June 2016
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 61.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: P4G Pty Ltd
- © P4G Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.