By Ronald Bell
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AlphaBeta is a Greek Alphabet study aid with four fun study modes.
- "Flash Card" mode tests your memory of individual characters.
- "Speed Flash" tests your ability to rapidly recognize individual characters.
- "Romanize Words" tests your ability to recognize groups of characters as words/phrases.
- "Reference Chart" displays the full list of characters, for quick reference.
This app requires no network connection, allowing you to study Greek anywhere.
- Category: Education
- Released: 18 February 2010
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Ronald Bell
- © 2010 Ronald Bell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.