Benjamin – Task Manager and Calendar Inspired by Benjamin Franklin for iPhone
By Metakite Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Benjamin lets you to use the time management system you know without the heavy paper planner. With Benjamin, your calendar, tasks, projects, and notes are always at your fingertips. Best of all, Benjamin lets you sync your information between iPhone and iPad so that it's conveniently available whether you're at your desk or on the go.
With Benjamin, you can move tasks from your master task list to your daily tasks, prioritize them using the ABC-123 system, and then get things done. Notes that you take throughout the day can be associated with one or more tasks so you can cross-reference meeting minutes with action items. Use the calendar to schedule meetings, plan your week, and document what you've already done. Let Benjamin help you become more productive!
Benjamin offers a host of features that help you be more productive:
- Drag and drop to prioritize your daily tasks using the ABC-123 system
- Synchronize calendar items with iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Outlook.com, and more
- Synchronize tasks, notes, and projects between devices with a monthly subscription that can be cancelled at any time
- Move tasks between your Master Task List and Daily Task Lists as needed
- Group tasks into projects for easier tracking
- Associate daily notes with tasks and projects
- Prioritize future tasks to plan your week
- Browse your history to document what you did on any day
- Email tasks, notes, projects, and calendar items to others from within Benjamin
- Search to find tasks, notes, projects, and calendar items
- Create repeating tasks that repeat on a schedule you choose
- Tap on telephone numbers, email addresses, and websites in notes and comments
- Fully accessible using VoiceOver
- Localized into English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Chinese (simplified), and Arabic
In addition to all the great features above, synchronization is available as an auto-renewing subscription that covers all your devices for the low monthly price of $1.99 USD. With synchronization, all of your tasks, projects, and notes are synchronized between your devices so you always have access to your information, whether you're on your iPhone or your iPad. Synchronizing your data also serves as a convenient backup so you never have to worry about losing access to your information, even if your device is damaged or stolen. With a synchronization subscription, you'll always have the information you need when you need it.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscription in the Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of service: http://metakite.com/benjamin/terms/
For full details and support, visit http://metakite.com
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Benjamin version 3.1.1 is a bug fix release. Changes in this version include:
- Change: iOS 8 compatibility.
- Change: Darkened the color used for today's calendar square to make it more prominent.
- Fix: Fixed some crashing bugs, including one that occurred when emailing an event that has attendees.
If you find Benjamin useful, please consider leaving a review in the App Store. Your reviews really help us out. Thanks.
- USD 9.99
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 September 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: Metakite Software LLC
- © Metakite Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.