Carnival Grammar: Who's and Whose
By Kerrie Gallagher
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Recognize the difference between who's and whose
• Use who's and whose correctly
• Write sentences using whose or who's
2 3 4 5
Common Core Standards
RL.4.1 Refer to details and examples in a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
RL.4.4 Determine the meaning of words and phrases as they are used in a text, including those that allude to significant characters found in mythology (e.g., Herculean).
RF.4.4 Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
L.4.1.g Correctly use frequently confused words (e.g., to, too, two; there, their).*
What's New in Version 3.0
• IOS 9 compatible
• Write section now allows typing
• Practice section has new set of sentences
• Practice section more user friendly
• Correct/Missed accurate
- USD 0.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 25 January 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Kerrie GALLAGHER
- © Appagogy 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.