Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
‘Chaharit’ (or ‘Shacharit' for the full English version) is a collaborative application that lists the Shacharit minyanim of all countries. Feel free to insert your minyan or the ones you visit, your information may be useful to all of us.
The app contains:
- A Siddur Edot HaMizrah context (it displays the text depending of the day).
- A Siddur phonetic context Edot HaMizrah (it displays the text depending of the day).
- A GPS compass that points to the Kotel.
- 'IGuizbar' service for recording schedules of a minyan office from your iPhone.
- Zmanim of a day.
- Alarms on Zmanim.
A full English version is available on the App Store as 'Shacharit'
The version history and application instructions can be found there: www.shacharit.org
Since # 1.4, we use localization tools KosherCocoa framework, written by Moshe Berman, from KosherJava of Eliyahu Hershfeld. http://GitHub.com/MosheBerman
What's New in Version 3.13
Changing Zimoun text.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 05 August 2016
- Version: 3.13
- Size: 53.9 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Zouari Jean-Marc
- © horairesdesarcelles
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.