By IGOR VLASOV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ChebyshevTrendPro gives you the real, underlying trends of all the stocks showing in Yahoo Finance. Save stock symbols in groups, adjust trend dates, get buy and sell signals, compare with other indicators and more. Everything you need to keep an eye on your portfolio is here. Click “...More” to learn why you should download this App today!
“...this app gives me “buy” and “sell” signals that make it so EASY... I’m not a day-trader, I just want to know when to be in the market and when to bail before the hammer comes down! If you follow the buy and sell signals, you will get all of the gains when a stock or mutual fund goes up and none of the losses when it goes down. This app is easy-to-read, easy-to-understand and it will keep you from holding on to a fund in those ugly downturns. Buy this app!”
“Developer keeps making an already great app, better and better. This trend following app is highly accurate. Just super, enough said.”
You’ve invested a lot of your savings in an attempt to speed up your retirement date. Although you’re not a professional trader, you like to watch the market and make your own decisions about your portfolio. You have a goal and a target and you plan to handle the buying and selling of stocks yourself.
Thanks to ChebyshevTrendPro, you can keep an eye on those important trends that mean the difference between profit and loss. If a stock is listed in Yahoo Finance, you can quickly and easily see its daily, weekly, monthly or intraday chart. There is absolutely no lag when compared with moving average trends, and the app’s modified Gaussian least squares fit removes random fluctuations to provide the real picture of how a stock is performing.
When you download ChebyshevTrendPro, you’re putting an innovative trending tool on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad. No matter where you are, you’ll have access to the data that matters most – buy and sell signals and trend comparisons. You can organize your stock symbols into groups and adjust trend dates, too.
The app’s data and trend line comes from Yahoo Finance, so any stock listed there is accessible for trending in ChebyshevTrendPro. Every five minutes, you get up-to-date data in intraday mode. For daily, weekly or monthly views, the information is refreshed hourly and at midnight. You’ll always have a pulse on current trends.
If you’re the cautious type, or simply want to kick the Chebyshev tires before purchasing the Pro version, go ahead and download Lite version first. It’s free and gives you an idea of the awesome performance you can expect with the full version.
Have a look at some of the features you get in ChebyshevTrendPro:
* Puts an innovative trending tool in the palm of your hand
* Uses Chebyshev polynomials to create trend lines against Yahoo Finance & realtime GoogleFinance if available
* Get daily, weekly, monthly or intraday stock charts
* Noise filter removes random fluctuations to provide the real trends
* Complete absence of lag when compared with moving average trends
* Includes buy and sell signals
* Compare trends with classical MA and Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR and MACD, RSI, Chaikinand more (check v.2 manual appendix #2 at the support site for more details);
* Save stock symbols in a portfolio by groups
* Ability to adjust trend dates
* Stocks and data sourced from Yahoo Finance website; realtime data sourced from GoogleFinance if available
* Accessing web requires a data connection
* App performs best with WiFi connection
* Try Chebyshev’s Trend free version for a sneak peak at ChebyshevTrendPro
So are you as informed about your stocks as you should be? Are you buying and selling at the best times? Find out for sure by downloading ChebyshevTrendPro now. Don’t lose another day of gains.
See this App in action here:
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Bug fix: wavelet add-on leads to app crash after last update.
- USD 3.99
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 30 July 2016
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: IGOR VLASOV
- © Igor Vlasov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.