GP News 2015 HD
By Stuart Leaver
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** Includes the 2015 season ****
Formula One news combining sources, track conditions, championship standings & calendar along with individual track, driver and constructor listings & Tweets, historical and race session results? There's an app for that - this app. The No.1 unofficial source for F1™ news containing news and information presented simply and intuitively.
As recommended by Red Bull in their Top 5 best F1 apps list:- http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Article/Formula-1--Top-5-best-F1-apps--021243079830985
F1™ News and championship information at your fingertips 24 hours a day, seven days a week! Like one of Lewis Hamilton's mechanics it's the app that never sleeps! Want to see that track layout for the next race, check results if your not at home or read the latest Williams tweets, it's all in your pocket.
Unique to the HD version are the following features:
- Native iPad support.
- Unique, user-defined latest news feed. Meaning the news you wish to see is presented to you in one view.
- Background updating of news on the latest news feed.
- Ad free.
- Additional information on each circuit on the calendar.
- Historical and current season race results.
- Enriched driver profiles.
- Enhanced constructor profiles
"Coming in the highest in terms of five star ratings, is another free unofficial application, GP News HD" - Red Bull
"Simple to use, quick to update - GP News HD”
“A great resource for all F1 fans”
“Easy to get to all the best Formula 1 sites without using Google”
“Awesome alongside the office F1 timing apps”
GP News HD contains the best in motor racing from Formula One news, driver and constructor championship standings, results, calendar & track information along with driver & constructor knowledge to weather and more. No need to scan dozens of newspapers, driver's Twitter feeds, team web sites and fan sites, it's all here brought together in one app. Read the views of Jenson Button, Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettle as well as all the happenings at Ferrari, McLaren Mercedes, Lotus, Williams, Red Bull and EVERY other team.
From FIA rulings and the latest pit wall chatter on team orders to the rain showers at Spa Francorchamps and Jenson Button's holiday plans, this app has it covered.
Download this app today and follow the Formula One season through to its stunning climax!
- The best in Formula 1 news combining your favourite sources in one view and individually. Once downloaded, news is stored for offline reading for your connivence.
- Driver and Constructors standings along with enhanced information such as Team, Nationality, Base, Team Principle, etc.
- Race calendar including individual track guides, information, results and weather.
- Switch news on or off as desired from the Sources view
- View each story in the app or via the website.
- Email, tweet or share via Facebook stories that your friends will find interesting.
Please remember to rate this app as the app can grow and improve through your feedback.
Visit our site at http://www.inewsapps.co.uk
GP News site can be found at http://inewsapps.co.uk/gp-news/
Follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/inewsapps
Follow us at http://twitter.com/inewsappsuk
Note - If you know of, or find any feeds that you would like to see in future upgrades please leave a comment at http://inewsapps.co.uk/gp-news/ or email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
F1, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula One group company. All rights reserved. This application is unofficial and is not associated in any way with the Formula One group of companies.
What's New in Version 3.1.1
News feed bug fix.
- USD 1.99
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 10 April 2015
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 48.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Stuart Leaver
- © iNewsApps 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.