By GPSies.com Klaus Bechtold
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GPSies+ is the offical app of GPSies.com - the leading leisure/outdoor community where you can find popular tracks for all kinds of sports and leisure activities. Whether you want to take your mountain or racing bike for a spin, plan a bike tour, fancy running through the woods, or decide to tackle the Camino de Santiago – GPSies+ enables you to easily discover and try out great tracks.
Additionally, GPSies+ enables you to record your own tracks. While recording the track, our app will show you the distance covered, your speed and the track's elevation profile. Via the app you can easily upload your recorded track to GPSies.com – where you can share it with other users.
What’s so special about GPSies+?
It’s popular - GPSies+ is the official app of GPSies.com – your leading leisure/outdoor community.
It’s inspiring - GPSies+ offers more than 2 million fascinating and great tracks in Europe, including Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
It’s simple - find tracks near you, save them in your “My Tracks” list, and record and share tracks with the touch of a button.
It’s effective - the community’s feedback helps us to continuously improve the app and always bring you the best GPSies experience
It’s for free - the app and its use are completely free of charge
Why wait longer? Download GPSies+ now and take it for a test run!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- My Tracks: fixed crash after removing a track from the collection
- My Tracks: fixed display bug in list editing mode
- Map: Fixed wrong initial map position
- Settings: set default language to English
- Location search: Fixed autocorrect proposals obstructing search field
- General: Now taking newer iPhone screen sizes into consideration
- Settings: Added a setting to enable high resolution (retina) tiles
- Display: Improved track label positioning