Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Waste hours of your free time (that you never knew you had!) playing (or more likely losing) Hex, the classic strategy game in which you try to build a path connecting two, opposite ends of the board. Hexatious HD is - simply put - the strongest computer Hex player available on the iPad.
So, is playing Hexatious HD fun? Well, those who have played its companion iPhone game, Hexatious, have reported that the time they wasted on that game must number among the most misspent hours of their entire lives. So yes, Hexatious HD is the first (and only) game designed to be fun exclusively for the computer player. As to whether the game will be fun for you, the answer is - unless you enjoy ritual humiliation - probably not so much.
* A formidable opponent. Hexatious HD does not merely beat its opponents - it eats them for lunch. (You can also turn off the computer player. So, after the computer is done beating you, you can beat your friends).
* Three levels of difficulty: hard, harder and ridiculous.
* A fast pace. Hexatious HD (just like you) has better things to do with its time, so the program is not willing to spend any more than a few seconds deciding on its next move.
* Four sizes of playing boards: 9x9, 11x11, 13x13 and 15x15.
* Unlimited Undo. Take back any number of your previous moves right up to the first.
* Dazzling sound effects