Hip Hop Drop
By App Easel LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gruff Bunny has stolen all the Easter eggs and doesn't want to share. It's up to you to save the ones he drops by catching them, and avoid the bombs for bonuses. Gruff Bunny will try to distract you by taunting you along the way, don't let him. Can you keep up with the fast and furious action and save the eggs? Let the fur fly!
– Universal application runs on iPhone or iPad.
– Retina graphics for iPhone 4+ or 2012 iPad.
– Game Center compatible, with leaderboards and achievements.
– Saved game data will sync across devices using your iCloud account.
– Compatible with older devices such as iPhone 3G and second generation iPod Touch (will run at a reduced frame rate).
– Three difficulty levels.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Background music! (With new Options menu toggle, it can be turned on and off independently from sound effects.)
- Achievements earned during gameplay are now shown during the level complete sequence. (To see all your achievements, select Achievements in the Stats menu, or in the Game Center app.)
- Sharper particle effects when eggs hit the straw in the basket stack.
- Speed ramp-up across levels is faster and top speed is now slightly higher.
- Fixes case where the powerup countdown egg timer could get stuck at a large size for a time when it didn't finish its animation on level complete.
- Fixes case where a game could start with 0 baskets (no baskets visible).
- Fixes bomb fuse sizzle sound continuing after an egg is missed.
- Fixes bomb fuse sizzle sound playing even though Sound setting was turned off.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- If you are upgrading from a previous version, the music on/off setting will respect whatever you had saved previously for the "Sound" setting. Therefore, music may be turned off initially. You can enable it in the Options menu.
- If you are playing music in the background (with the Music app, Pandora, etc.), the game music will not play regardless of the menu setting, so you can listen to your own soundtrack. Sound effects will still play in this case, but can be turned off in the Options menu.