By NextBusinessSystem Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Map Pad is an application that turns your maps into notepads. It behaves like a painting application, allowing you to use a variety of brushes to write letters, and draw lines or illustrations on your maps.
Enjoy drawing directions to a meeting place or a store, or create your own town guide maps with hand drawn illustrations!
■ Create a Map
1. Start up the application and tap the “+” button on the top left corner.
2. A map is displayed. Tap the brush button on the top right corner.
3. This turns your finger into a brush. Draw lines by tracing your finger over the map.
4. To perform other operations on the map, tap the brush button again. Now you can move the map around, as well as zoom in/out.
5. Tapping the brush button repeatedly switches between "brush mode", where you can draw lines, and "map mode", where you can perform other operations.
You can also send the maps you've created by e-mail.
Show everyone the wonderful maps you have made!
■ Main Features
1) Easy map manipulation
- Draw as you scroll around and zoom in/out on a map
- Unlimited undo functionality (takes you back to the last operation)
- Change map type
- On/off switch to display current location
2) Great variety of brushes
- 30 brush sizes
- 70 colors
- 5 levels of transparency
3) Map sharing
- Sharing the Map via Mail/Other Apps.
- Sharing the Screenshot via Twitter/Mail/Camera Roll.
Web Site :
What's New in Version 1.40
Fixed the bug that lines not save when low memory.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 25 July 2012
- Version: 1.40
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: NextBusinessSystem Corporation
- © 2012 NextBusinessSystem Co., Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.