By Clever Applications LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Map Tools is a utility that let users to fully utilize coordinates. Map Tools converts coordinates among various datums, coordinate systems and map projections. It also calculates distance and bearing between two coordinates.
Map Tools supports coordinates conversion between geodetic coordinates, UTM, UPS, MGRS and map projections in up to 232 datums.
The app is delivered with WGS84 ellipsoid and used as the default datum. You can purchase an add on that will provide you with an additional 232 datums, which include NAD27, NAD83, ED50, OSGB36, EGSA87, AGD66, AGD84, GDA94, NZGD2000, NZGD1949 and a lot more.
The following coordinate systems are available to choose as the input or output coordinates system:
* Geodetic (latitude and longitude)
* Map Grid Australia (MGA) for GDA94 Datum
* British National Grid for OSGB36 Datum
* New Zealand Transverse Mercator 2000 (NZTM2000)
* New Zealand Map Grid (NZMG) for NZGD49 Datum
* Swiss Grid for CH1903 Datum
* Greek Grid for EGSA87 Datum
* Singapore TM for SVY21 Datum
What's New in Version 5.1
make all datums available to MGRS coordinate system
- USD 0.99
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 25 September 2013
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Clever Applications LLC
- © 2012 Clever Applications, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.