MEX Asset Maintenance Facility Inventory Tracking
By Maintenance Experts Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MEX is Australia’s #1 CMMS designed by maintenance engineers to streamline maintenance practices, reduce downtime and boost profits. Our iOS app is the on the go version of MEX that creates an entirely paperless maintenance environment.
What Makes MEX Versatile?
Companies across nearly every country and industry worldwide utilise MEX as a tool to manage their maintenance. Why? Because MEX coupled with the MEX iOS app takes away all the hassles and shortcomings associated with archaic paper based systems.
If your business has ever lost time or money due to machinery breakdown, poor service, scheduling or underutilised assets – MEX is for you.
In business, every efficiency measure put in place saves you money. The MEX iPad/iPhone application gives you more control, flexibility and power from the front line all the way to the bank line.
Functions of the MEX iOS App:
• Assets Register - One central location to store all your asset information including: details, work orders, history, asset audits. Use the iOS App to issue parts to a work order, view create and edit assets in the field.
• Work Orders – Manage your work in the field, access and edit Work Orders, add notes or images, add purchase orders, issue parts through barcode scanning. Create a work Order the instant you see the need for one. Every minute counts when you’re trying to avoid downtime that could derail operations and productivity.
• Reports – Generate reports on the spot to help you make maintenance decisions wherever you are.
• Readings – Enter new readings and be able to process existing Readings for Assets within MEX.
• Requests – Submit job requests from the palm of your hand. Users can also edit, approve, cancel and open Work Orders from Requests.
• Stores* - The MEX iOS app gives users access to MEX Stores. Giving you the ability to take control of your Inventory Management while on the run.
• Custom Modules – Customise your MEX iOS to suit you, create your own module in MEX and carry it across to the iOS App. Create what you need and use the App to access it when on the go.
• Tracking - Track your Assets and personnel with the Tracking Module. Once activated, the device’s GPS location is transmitted back to MEX.
Imagine this; an engineer out in the field discovers an essential piece of machinery has broken down. Using the MEX iPad/iPhone application they can order parts, replacement machinery and personnel in an instant —business doesn’t skip a beat. Download the MEX iOS App and never miss a beat, be across your operations from anywhere at any time.
If you’re already a MEX customer the app is free to download and whilst in operation consumes one MEX User License.
If you’re not a customer you can have full access to the MEX iOS app trial with our pre-loaded data.
*the stores module is an additional purchase to MEX, it has been incorporated into the demo version of the app to allow you to explore its functionality and benefits.
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.10
- Bug Fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: 15 March 2017
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Maintenance Experts Pty Ltd
- © Maintenance Experts
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.