Min-U Guide Nikon D40
By Min-U Guides
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
'Min-U Guide Nikon D40' v2.0 provides quick and easy camera menu references specifically for the very popular Nikon® D40 DSLR, with explanations and diagrams covering dozens of menus for camera controls and options.
Min-U Guides are the original Nikon DSLR iPhone/touch app guides. No promotions...no cross-selling...no fluff.
You are freed from endlessly finding or bookmarking details on D40 menu usage that might be online but never before created specifically for iPhone/iPod touch. Navigate quickly and directly to the menu in question and find out when/where/why you should or shouldn't use various options. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D40' v2.0 also includes a handy list of 'D40 Quick Specs'.
Now you can spend your time shooting more amazing images instead of carrying and digging through lengthy reference materials. 'Min-U Guide Nikon D40' is organized in the same manner as the Nikon® D40 camera control menus, meaning that while you use it you also learn more about using your D40. Be your own expert.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, Meg-A Guide Pro v1.2, that contains our current guides (D200, D3, D300, D40, D5000, D60, D700, D80 & D90) bundled into one.
If you own more than one Nikon DSLR, please be sure to check out our biggest app, 'DSLR Mega HD' for iPad, that contains eleven camera guides (D3, D90, D200, D300, D300s, D700, D3000, D3100, D5000, D5100 and D7000) bundled into one and our 'DSLR Toolkit'. Feel free to contact us if there is a specific digital photography related guide you would like to see developed.
'Min-U Guide Nikon D40' v2.0 is one of our many product guides and we are excited to offer it in support of such a popular example of modern technology. Check Min-UGuide.com and the App Store often to see which new product guides have been recently added.
'Min-U Guide Nikon D40' v2.0 is current with Nikon® D40 v1.12 Firmware.
Min-U Guide Nikon DSLR topics include:
• Active D-Lighting • ADL Bracketing
• AF Area Modes • AE Lock
• AF Assist • Available Shutter Speeds with Flash
• AF Focus Area Selection • Control Panel reference
• AF Focus Modes • Custom Settings
• Auto Low-Pass • Dust Reference Photo
Filter (Sensor) Cleaning • Exposure Bracketing
• Battery Information • Exposure Compensation
• Color Spaces • Exposure Modes
• File Numbering Options • Flash Exposure Compensation
• Focus Lock • Flash Modes
• High-ISO Noise Reduction • Flash Output (FV) Lock
• Image Quality • Flash Sync Modes
• Image Size • Image Overlays
• LCD Brightness • Image Playback
• Long Exposure Noise Reduction • ISO Equivalency
• Manual Focus • Live View
• Memory Card Formatting • Manual Low-Pass Filter (Sensor) Cleaning
• Menu Reset • Max Flash Shooting Distances
• Metering Modes • Multiple Exposures
• Movies • Playback Options
• Picture Control • Scene Modes
• Reset to defaults • Viewfinder Reference
• Self-Timer • White Balance Bracketing
• Shooting Modes • White Balance Options
All DSLR guides are being updated with improved readability, more diagrams and additional content including camera controls.
- USD 2.99
- Category: Photo & Video
- Released: 17 February 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: K Tidwell
- © 2009 Ken Tidwell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.