This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mocha Telnet provides access to a Linux/UNIX Telnet Server. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Telnet Server and run applications in a VT220 Terminal window. Exactly as you would, if you were sitting at your system console, just on a smaller screen.
Has a 5 minutes session limitation.
- Supports all standard VT220 emulation features.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 24x132).
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser.
- Telnet and SSH2 protocol.
- Landscape mode.
- Auto login.
- OPTICON 200X barcode scanner.
- Zebra LI3678 barcode scanner.
- Linea barcode and card reader.
- iScan/aScan barcode scanner from Mobilogics.
- Camera as barcode scanner.
- Pop up keyboard.
- User defined key values.
- Colors can be customized.
What's New in Version 3.6
- IP address field in menu - configure could be hidden
- General bug fixing
- Category: Business
- Updated: 17 September 2017
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Jan Frydendal
- © MochaSoft Aps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.