Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This application will convert your iPhone into a surveillance camera with face detect, and Facebook, Dropbox auto-upload function, which can help you to monitor home from anywhere remotely.
Usage for this APP is very simple and easy, but with powerful functions. It will automatically shoot photos continuously , face detect, and then upload to your public Facebook album or private Dropbox folder. So, before you leave home or start a travel, or you want to take care of baby, elders, you can place a mobile with this APP in the home as a tool for monitoring, so that you can browse from anywhere.
Features for this APP:
1) Face detection before upload to Facebook or Dropbox.
2) Camera time interval (5 seconds to 24 hours).
3) Automatic camera screen hide function: You can enable the auto-hide for the camera screen, so that people do not know that you are taking pictures. (double click on the screen to cancel the camouflage)
4) You can set whether to automatically upload photos to your own Facebook or Dropbox account, or only saved to the phone album.
5) You can set the thumbnail size of uploaded photos, or direct upload with original size.
1) If you do not want to hear the shutter sound when shooting, press the mute toggle button in the iPhone left side.
2) If you want to do a long time monitoring, please place the phone connected to the power supply, in order to avoid the battery is run out.
What's New in Version 3.0
1. Upgrade Dropbox SDK for the "Access to external mechanisms via the "Dropbox" feature are seen within the binar" issue.
2. New function: Face detect function for Facebook and Dropbox upload.
3. New function: User can choose the photos captured will save to mobile's album or not.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 11 May 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Tseng Cheng Hsun
- © 2012 AppFlyer.net
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.