Natsunouta ( Do-Yo- Collection Series : Summer songs )
By crae Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the third app of the Series "Do-Yo- Collection".
A wonderful collection of the popular songs for kids in Japanese.
"Natsunouta" contains 8 popular songs of summer in Japan with CD quality sound.
The lyrics on the lovely pictures are also provided.
It has "a karaoke mode". You can sing with your kids anytime, anywhere.
- Ice Cream no uta (Song of Ice Cream)
- Kamome no suiheisan (Sailor of seagull)
- Amefuri (In the rain)
- Warewa uminoko (We are children of the sea)
- Suika no meisanchi (Famous for watermelom)
- Alps ichimanjaku (Thousand feet Alps)
- Umi (Sea)
- Amefuri kumanoko (The wet children bear)
What's New in Version 1.2
- Support iOS7.
- Sounds come out even when device is mute.
- USD 3.99
- Category: Education
- Updated: 20 September 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Language: Japanese
- Developer: crae inc.
- © 2011 crae Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.