KAS BANK Monitor
By KAS BANK N.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The KAS BANK Monitor provides pension scheme managers, trustees and sponsors with management information of the fund. The Monitor provides an overview of the key performance metrics of your fund. In addition the intuitive interface allows the user to obtain more detailed data, such as changes in market value for each asset over time.
Management information that enables decision making
With this real-time information tool, you can make the right decisions for the future of your fund.
1. Funding level and recovery plan: monitor your funding level against customised benchmarks (such as recovery plan)
2. Compliance: shows the breaches of your investment guideline (for example: ESG screening of the UN PRI shows red alerts if investments are made in weapon manufacturers or suppliers)
3. Performance: examine the performance of your assets and managers in relation to movements in your liabilities
4. Risk: shows the tracking error in comparison with the predefined risk budget
5. Holdings: obtain a complete overview of your investment or select your top ten investment
6. Cost transparency: obtain insight in the management- and transaction costs of your fund.
Please note: After updating the Pension Monitor you will be required to send a new request for authentication. KAS BANK will send the login codes to authorized users only.
Your fund data is fully protected with your personal password. Moreover, no data is stored on your tablet. Thus, even when you lose the device, there is still no possibility for third parties to access your data.
Technology Innovation of the Year
In 2012 we received the award Technology Innovation of the Year from Custody Risk. “According to the judging panel, KAS BANK started a revolution with the introduction of the Pension Fund Monitor app. KAS BANK responded to the need for management information with this innovative solution, allowing administrators real-time access to the main parameters of the pension fund. In addition, this innovative solution has made a significant contribution with regards to the decision-making process of the pension funds.”
What's New in Version 5.2.1